Noyz - Enigma of the Sands Noyz - Enigma of the Sands

how is this in the best tracks ever?

sorry its just lacking very badly with arrangement, no breaks breakdowns or build ups. its just a constant

musiQe - Dinner Parties musiQe - Dinner Parties

Awasome

I honestly think it is flawless, your notes are spot on. I like that you use a simple loop format so the flash artists can use it easily without doing much to it. I think you could add some sparkle to it by giving it reverb or flager, phaser.

good work, cant wait to hear more.

(Messing Around) (Messing Around)

cool

hey cool stuff, I usually mess around too. I like the part at 1:15 - 1:40 that is a cool echo/synth.

Soundtrack Soundtrack

Beauty

I really dig the mellow feel, just makes me feel like sleeping all day in bliss. Know what I mean? lol. I like the transitions and how you use your elements, that light trumpet or strings really worked well near the end. Reminds me of the end of Mortal Kombat. Overall its a great song, but the end was a bit unexpected, or unfulfilling.

synteza responds:

sleeping all day in bliss. as much as that sounds relaxing, i'd feel like i wasted a whole day sleeping! they're trumpets by the way. also i just didn't know how to end it. i think this worked out sort of ok though.

milosz

Breach Breach

sweet

I love the James bond feel, it reminds me of the n64 version video game. I dont really like the kick, but that is just my opinion, all the synths and effx are spot on. I liked your hi hats and you did a good job on reverb.

fd%% The Journey In Space fd%% The Journey In Space

Interesting.

I like the melody you created, it is quite catchy and I noticed some cool sound effects that kept me listening and that stayed true to your spacey theme. But I feel that some parts might be too repedative, yet you stayed to your style and didn't wander off into something else. I think some of the sounds were clipping because they were too loud, that is whyt I gave you a 6 for clarity. but other than that, nice work.

I also made a space song, it is called:"SpaceWalker" check it out sometime.

franklind23 responds:

Sorry if you heard clipping, i had to sample it at like 80 kb/s....

thanks for the review!

Rucklo - Motion Mastered Rucklo - Motion Mastered

GHETTO NINJAS

Unreal man. The song makes me imagine a bunch of Ninja assassins with ghetto blasters on there shoulders, running and jumping through houses, killing everything in sight with style and raw edge. You can guess what that splashing sound is. That is the vibe I got.

For What Once Was For What Once Was

Killer

Killer start man, really catchy bell melody. Though I felt the sequencing needed more work, I like your synth variations but they didn't seem to go anywhere.

I would call this song: High Tech Tokyo.

Check my stuff out sometime.

For The Time Being For The Time Being

Hey

Half way through the song I was thinking, wow it is very mellow. But then the chorus comes in and takes the song to another level.

I like your effects, but I felt your drums were really basic. This made the song a little depressing.

Good work.

FatePass FatePass

Cool

hey, interesting. I really like the break beat drops and fx. Overall the song was good but I found it too short. The mood/theme reminded me of a video game, but I'm not sure which one.

KeitoMan responds:

thanks, and i dont know what game it sounds like too xD

as of shortness, yeah, i ran out of ideas,
and it sounded catchy, so, i just looped.